ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness securing rings

197 FF Glacier White
Just a quick question. Do these generally fit the seat belt anchor points or not? I'd hate order a load to find out the threads or diameter is different!

Ta

Is it necessary to buy the reinforcing plates like below or are the mounting points already strong enough?
wil_fittings-stress-plate.jpg

If that picture is what I think it is, I used those for the front mounting points (lap straps). I drilled some holes through the cars floor, then the bolt on the ring goes through and threads into that plate. Advantage of that is you can choose where you want to secure them.

182 FF
You won't have the isofix holes if you have a 172 cup like me. IIRC when I put mine in the std. eyebolts which came with my harness only fitted the rear seat belt mounts ie. the ones where the release clasp goes.

197 FF Glacier White
You won't have the isofix holes if you have a 172 cup like me. IIRC when I put mine in the std. eyebolts which came with my harness only fitted the rear seat belt mounts ie. the ones where the release clasp goes.

My Cup has the isofix points, I was planning on using them too!