ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harnesses

got some sparco 3 point harnesses and when i took out my seats i noticed that theres no were for one of the points?!>

1st point goes in the back into seat belt buckles

2nd point goes were the seat belt sliding thing is near the door

3rd point fcuk knows lol

when u take ya seats out the seat belt buckle near the hand brake comes out too! so were do u bolt the 3rd point to? do you bolt them to ya subframes (seemed dodgy to me) or do u have to drill summat?

my car is the Clio Phase 3 1997 model with all that crappy seat belt tensioners,

cheers marc.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

have you replaced the seats also ??? with buckets ??? if you have replaced with buckets the h frames you use to mount the buckets to the seat runners should have a seat belt buckle mount on it ...

if not explain what you are doing and i might be able to help ...

ye the H frame has got a buckle on it, but i didnt think ud be able to connect it to that due to if ya have a crash or summat ur H frame wud twist or summat cuz of the way u connect the harnesses, ye i got bucket seats as well. no point in havin harnesses with out buckets heh