ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's New Shed

So today, I picked up my 4th Clio...

Ill start off with a quick history lesson about the ones that I have previously owned.

2003 1.2 Clio Extreme y0
DSC00051.jpg

/chav

Ph2 172 Flamer
DSC00964.jpg

And the 3rd shed
5894224188_0d3f8ea7a4_z.jpg

Wales 2011 Clio On The Beach by Harpham y0, on Flickr

Finally, the 4th Clio... Ph1 172 y0
6277249186_9cdb41a321_z.jpg

Ph1 172 Shed by Harpham y0, on Flickr

6277249970_cd870fa100_z.jpg

Ph1 172 Shed by Harpham y0, on Flickr)
6276729767_e8a898fd6b_z.jpg

6277250902_5b028cb5f6_z.jpg

6276730875_63e64c43d6_z.jpg

Bit of a step down in some peoples' eyes, but it means that i'm going to be finance free and will be driving a car that is fun even at low speeds.
The car is on 63k, cambelt done etc. There are a few things I need to sort with it and to do an massive detailing session on it to make it mint, but it's a good starting position, as it was relatively cheap.

(Oh and before people ask about a certain Sunflower, I decided against chasing that one up, as it never moves, so I feel that id be asking for problems and because id be going to the owner without it being for sale, they'd have just seen the £££ signs and wanted silly money).

Plans though:
- Sort out little issues and make it mint
- If it is reliable to me over winter, then the fun can begin (stealth exhaust [if anyone has one for sale now, please feel free to PM me], coilies, maybe a bit of strippage)

Ph 1 ftw ect ect
Car looks nice dude many plans?
Theres a few bits that need sorting first, which shouldn't be too painful. Exhaust blowing being one of these, but that didn't bother me too much, as I want a stainless in time anyway.

My plans are to run it over winter to make sure it doesn't break down every 2 miles, then...

- Stealth system (are there any options other than ktec?)
- Wheel refurb to make them mint (may go another colour or may keep the clean standard look, unsure yet)
- Detailing sesh (may be done sooner, rather than later though)
- New, clean plates (ill get these done in the next month or so, as the rear does my head in. 3/4 front, standard rear)
- Coilies, get some lowzz
- Bit o' strippage, if I fancy it, as it's not like I need back seats
- +10bhp CS stickers, if Brian has posted my cheeky order ;) x

Ill see where it takes me though... If it breaks alot, then none of the above will happen and ill just use it as a cheap, s**t runabout. If I get attached, then things may get really interesting...

Last edited:
  GW 200 Gone :( BG182
* awaits the 'miss the 200' thread.. :p

Nahh you know it makes sense mate, look forward to seeing the progress into making it a minter :)

225 Cup & Williams
Looking good. List of things that need to be done:

Cup Spoiler
Eibach sportlines
Skoda splitter
Rs tuner

Sorted ;)

You done it then :)
What's it like being back in a mk2?
Looks a minter, I'd just keep the exterior clean and standard.

But where will you bum AK?
Nice little project for you anyway :)
If I take the seats out, then we'll be able to lay down together x
Cup spoiler y0?
That's what I forgot to put on the list. If I end up doing stuff to this, a Cup spoiler will definitely be on the list. Transformed the back end of my Flamer.
* awaits the 'miss the 200' thread.. :p
Knowsit. Like I was saying to Sym0n t'other day whilst on our man date, ill only miss the looks of the 200. There's nothing else that I will miss about it tbh. That being said, I will definitely miss it, even if I haven't really clicked with it.

Will certainly be a fun little project for me. Plenty of things for me to be getting on with already, which is one thing which was lacking with the 200.

Kane. I've only driven it a few miles up to yet, but im taking it quite careful atm, as im used to being able to take corners at any speed in the 200. Can't do that anymore LOL.

Bus w**ker
I can't be arsed to read this. But if you put ANY Ph2 parts on it I'll set fire to it.

X

P.S. Looks decent though.

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
LOVED the RB, but you will enjoy being in a better financial position so much more and you still have the speed! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Paul, I was going to delay dispatching your sticker order just in case you change your mind and regret this change! :rasp:

Bus w**ker
Did you ever own a Renault Sport?

Have you lowered your Oyster Card?

Opinion null and void.

X