ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Measure them up then!!! All 4. I'll get it done this weekend for you. It'll be cheap but it's not crappy vinyl. Good quality :)

Also are the corners rounded or straight?

You're awesome! xx

I probably won't have chance to have a good measure up over the next few days, but I'll get it done ASAP and then let you know.
Not sure whether they're rounded or what. I'm sure that some of the lines are at an angle, but I guess I could always cut to size if needs be. I'm sure it wouldn't be that noticeable lol.

Nice one. Yeah, drop me your number (you'd better have iMessage ;)).
Have you not got pink glitter in stock? I think that'd look much better?

Cheers for the help though. Appreciate it. I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Faggot Security Guards

Wanted to get some photos at a certain location this evening of the Sunflower. That idea was screwed up by a jumped up security guard.
Literally parked my car on the other side of the road and took some photos there instead, whilst he was stood watching me through his fence. Pervert.

7958366208_11056498b4_z.jpg

Sunflower - 8/9/12 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

7958365128_6ee3efda24_z.jpg

Ill just post a couple of the shots, as I cba to edit them all right now. You get the point though.

Hopefully have some small updates coming along soon...

Last edited:

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks SERIOUSLY well in that first pic.

Second makes me want to refurb my 15" F1s

Looks well, if still a bit too high.
In person, it's the perfect height tbh. The rear is slightly higher atm though, due to having my seats out to transport the bike aboot.

I also worry about my Polarised Bolts now. I was sat at some traffic lights in Eastwood last night. Guy in a white van was sat staring at the wheels. Because pikeys. lol

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Car's looking well Paul. I thought the rear looked a tad high, the seats out would explain it.

Ph2 Meg 225
I can guarantee Rotherham Eastwood is a lot worse, all countries meet in one area ;) all pikeys rumage through the skips haha

I can guarantee Rotherham Eastwood is a lot worse, all countries meet in one area ;) all pikeys rumage through the skips haha
Maybe all Eastwoods are full of pikeys ;)...

Just had a play with another one of my shots from last night. Wasn't a particularly great shot, but I wanted to have a go at the type of photo where only a certain object within a photo is in colour. First time ever at trying this, so I doubt that it's perfect by any stretch of the imagination.

7962767022_3433135f81_z.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
He some how makes it look like it's all 1 colour.

Do <3 this shed though.

P.S didn't get chance to look at getting those stickers done this weekend. Will have a look 1 night in the week for you my love.

WHY YOU TAKE SUCH GOOD PICS????
:eek: I've gotta make it look good somehow...
He some how makes it look like it's all 1 colour.

Do <3 this shed though.

P.S didn't get chance to look at getting those stickers done this weekend. Will have a look 1 night in the week for you my love.
No rush dude. Just whenever you get chance, id appreciate it.

I <3 this shed too!! Stu makes me want to do stuff to the car though... Stupid Scottish.

f**king Centre Cap!!

Centre cap decided to drop off last Friday. Luckily, there was one on eBay for sale that ended on Monday sat at £8. Listing ended 7:01pm. I finished work at 7:00pm. Bid. Won. Boom.

And here it is sports fans...
3A42121A-F868-4B00-9794-97B851EE7F6F-482-00000016735CAA22_zpsacb34cbb.jpg

This one is getting glued in lol. I imagine next time I wont be so lucky and get one as cheap.

I hope to get the Dogbone finally ordered over the next few days. Temptation is getting too much to do things with this car. People need to convince me otherwise lol.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Get doing stuff ;) I'm gonna take a pic of my center caps for you. You will be gushing!

120d M Sport
Shaping up nicely. I was parked by you at FCS (silver ph1), yours has come a long way since then, mine, I need to pull my finger out with!

Service and Winter Planning

So I got a nice present come from our boys at Opie Oils today... (idiot couriers left it outside my door in the rain though)
821D92CF-EA97-4BBC-A122-00CD5CE78F45-743-00000038605E6939.jpg

Should be enough to sort both mine and Sym0n's sheds out ;). Got it mega cheap too. Great service. We plan to service our cars together sometime in the next month, so we'll be gathering the required bits.

What do people think to the Ktec engine mount kit? The missus is prepared to buy them me for Christmas, as that's the next thing on my list of things to do. Or are there better alternatives?
Think their kit for engine, gearbox and dogbone is £230ish.

Other than that, I may give it it's winter detail this weekend, if I can be bothered, and then just run it over winter.

120d M Sport
Best set up is standard mounts with uprated dogbone so many on here say. Could imagine it being harsh with uprated mounts all round.

Yeah, the reason behind me wanting all of them done is so that everything feels 'tight' and new. Sym0n's has the same set up iirc and his doesn't rattle or anything, but does drive really well.
Ktec the best people to go to then? Not Vibratechnics (or whatever they're called)?

Also bought 2 more spare centre caps this morning for a bargain price BOOM!! Plenty of spares now ;).