ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Re: Harphamominom's Ph1 Project

Crap iPhone shot

322e104c.jpg

Not very loud...

I will get better photos of it at some point. I'm not cleaning it though until my date with a RenaultSport photographer, in just over a week.

I am actually slightly unsure about it now that its actually on though. I don't know... Just something about it...
(Does sound epic going through the gears though)

BG 182 FF

Great thread mate, where did you order your proxes from they are a good price.

Thanks Joe

Oreca'd Ph1

Ok, so whilst at was at work, I took some half decent photos of the Oreca'd shed.

6701941401_da1bd57a2c_z.jpg

Oreca'd Ph1 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

6701942795_786ab2b877_z.jpg

6701943937_0409ff0f04_z.jpg

6701944841_c0c6125b25_z.jpg

Dirty shed.

Ill get a video at some point tomorrow, rather than pissing off the whole of my village tonight ;).

Matt, it wasn't straight forward tbh. Gray and I we're going to fit it, but bolts were seized/rusted on etc, so we took it to a garage. At one point I counted 9 people around the car LOL. The centre - backbox connect pipe is still leaking slightly, due to the type of clamp supplied.

One thing that has been emphasised since fitting, is that my gearbox and engine mounts need changing, as the cat part is very close to the subframe and bumps it at certain revs etc.
I think once i've sorted the slight blow and the mounts, it'll be f**king epic!! It sounds like a proper chav car now though!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra

9 people, good effort lol!

That clamp might need tightening a few times in different positions to close it up properly as it may work itself loose whilst your driving.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Nees about 3" chopping off it? Looks a trip hazard ;)

340i

9 people, good effort lol!

That clamp might need tightening a few times in different positions to close it up properly as it may work itself loose whilst your driving.

The sleeve join on the back box is loose and has quite long cut outs in it, causing the system to blow.

The supplied clamp isnt ideal, it needs some more exhaust sealer and a proper band clamp fitting.

UPDATE - Otter Protected

Seeing as the Cobra alarm unit (I assume its a Cobra?) just doesn't quite cut it in my neighbourhood, I thought id better get some extra protection for the car...

So after getting in touch with this company:
203566_190022637689582_7721301_n.jpg

I am now the proud owner of some otter protection:
caac8dc9.jpg

0f3f96fe.jpg

Awesome iPhone pics.

​No one will mess with the car now!!!

Oh and it looks like the Oreca will probably be coming off next weekend. Someone has struck up a deal for it + their stealth, which I would be a bit silly not to take up. The sound is epic (especially now that it has settled more), but I kinda lost track of why I bought this car and I just don't seem to be 100% about it, so I should take a step back and go for the stealth. /r****d

Ahh well, it'll be on there for my RenaultSport photoshoot anyway ;)

Last edited:

RenaultSport Photoshoot Prep

So seeing as my photoshoot is tomorrow, I thought id better atleast give the car a quick going over... They're going to love my otter protection!!

3953db7f.jpg

It was raining, so I couldn't really do too much. Ill QD it in the morning and add tyre shine, but you can't really polish a turd tbh...

I have a gearbox mount waiting to be fitted now too and a PAS pipe on the way. Ill probably tap up Diamond Motors (Haiii Mick) soon to sort them out and a couple other bits.

340i

Gearbox mount will take 10 minutes to change, easy.

That PAS pipe... LOL, just LOL, I am sure Mick will love it.

Yup, i'm sure he'll have a ball.. I was thinking if I take it to him for the PAS, he might aswell do the mounts too (ill get an engine mount too and [is it the] dogbone mount?).

Oh and he might aswell change my oil + filter, as I cba to do it and its sat on my shelf doing nothing. LOL