ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

340i
Re: Harphamominom's Ph1 Project

Yup, i'm sure he'll have a ball.. I was thinking if I take it to him for the PAS, he might aswell do the mounts too (ill get an engine mount too and [is it the] dogbone mount?).

Oh and he might aswell change my oil + filter, as I cba to do it and its sat on my shelf doing nothing. LOL

I would get the Powerflex bush kit for your dog bone mount, doesn't cost much more and won't fail after 12 months..

Pussy spec:

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/renault/...ount-renault-clio-mk2-2-0-rs-172-phase-1.html

Man spec:

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/renault/...-2-0-rs-172-phase-1-kam-racing-exclusive.html

So for a mechanic r****d like me, what difference would I notice between the two kits and why would the Man Specced kit be better for how I drive?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Dogbone bushes are easy to do, there's a good guide on here somewhere.

Tightens up the gear change, I was going to do it in the T but it's so good as it is I won't bother, must of been replaced at some point

So why go for Man Spec, rather than Pussy Spec?

Either way, I wouldn't risk fitting myself, as I am a total r****d when it comes to mechanics. Ill leave it to a pro.

RenaultSport Photo Shoot

Had my photo shoot with Andy Morgan today, working on behalf on RenaultSport UK. We were out and about for a good 4 hours, whilst he worked his magic. Bought me some lunch after too. Top quality guy.
I took this whilst he searched the area for any potential locations:
6761080575_19f0bbd571_z.jpg

RenaultSport Photoshoot by Harpham y0, on Flickr

These were quickly taken whilst he was taking a few photos. Some of you in the area will recognise the location.
6761081563_7c1c210d01_z.jpg

6761082647_07cbdc0a33_z.jpg

We found an absolutely awesome location, which I imagine that I will be using again at some point. Ill update the thread once Andy has sent me across his photos. :)

(Looking at the car made me fall in love. Minus the little niggly scratches, dints etc, the car really does clean up well)

^ I already owe you one dude. I need to repay the favour first, before I ask you to do more lol.

From what he shown me off the camera, some were immense. The final images will be on another level!

Oh yeah. The exhaust is being swapped next Thursday. Back to owning a flaccid system.

340i

^ I already owe you one dude. I need to repay the favour first, before I ask you to do more lol.

From what he shown me off the camera, some were immense. The final images will be on another level!

Oh yeah. The exhaust is being swapped next Thursday. Back to owning a flaccid system.

Was my car this weekend, It's filthy.

you're ok mate, I don't mind doing the odd favour for CS fwwwwiends.

LOL @ the 'flaccid system' I R Disappoint.

Lol. We can do at some point on Saturday if you like.

I R disappoint too, but ill have stainless + monies, so I can sort out the niggly bits. I'm also tempted to try my luck at getting a certain Sunflower...

(PAS Pipe turned up today too (or what I think is the PAS pipe... I cba to pull it out of the massive box, filled with foam and shizz))

340i

Lol. We can do at some point on Saturday if you like.

I R disappoint too, but ill have stainless + monies, so I can sort out the niggly bits. I'm also tempted to try my luck at getting a certain Sunflower...

(PAS Pipe turned up today too (or what I think is the PAS pipe... I cba to pull it out of the massive box, filled with foam and shizz))

Deal, It should be pretty mint under all the road grime and salt.. Just needs a wash and the wheels sorting!

Did you get the pipe for free / small cash monies?

Nice one. Probably do it around lunch time? (I actually want a lie-in for once lol)
Ill make sure all my towels and shizz are cleaned ready.

Paid a tenner to make sure that postage was covered for, so cant grumble at all at that price!! (Cheers Johnny)
Not looking forwards to the quote of how much it'll be to fit.

172 Cup

Loving the otters haha!

Those RS pics look cool mate. Did you get round to fitting any of those mounts just i was looking at them too so was wanting to know what you thought of them?

I'll bring my mitt ;)
Ill be bringing out the lance... :eek:
Loving the otters haha!
Those RS pics look cool mate. Did you get round to fitting any of those mounts just i was looking at them too so was wanting to know what you thought of them?
Those are just the photos that I took. I'm sure the actual RS photographs will be 219483985x better than those ;).
You mean the gearbox mount? I have that waiting to be fitted. Or do you mean the dogbone (what Gray linked me with at the top of the page)? I haven't got a replacement of that just yet.

172 Cup

Ahh i see, I meant both mounts dude, I'll wait for your updates in that case to see your thoughts ;)

They'll all get done soon enough (might aswell do them all at once), so ill be reporting back on the difference etc at that point, so yeah, just keep an eye on the thread matey! :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Look forward to seeing is replacement ;)

Edition 30

Shame mate.

If I had the money now I'd actually have this off you :(

Edition 30

I'd have to sell mine first though! I could always come and have a look see if it tempts me?

You are certainly more than welcome to matey!!
We seem to be having a mini CS gathering tomorrow at mine (Gray, Daveski and I), so you'd also be welcome along too.

Probably around the 11.30 mark. Gray and I are going to view the Sunflower at 10, so need an hour, give or take, then we'll be back at mine to wash his Meggy.

Edition 30

Gutted. I'm working till 4:30!

Plus Newcastle are on the TV. Might be able to come next week or something...