ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has anyone gone to renault with this prob

my sunroof creaks like mad , and to start with i thought, all cars have rattles, but ive now decided i cant live with it any longer! has anyone else had this problem, and can renault fix it???

thanks

jakki

xx

artic blue 182

i had this on my 1.4 my mums last 2 had it as well apparently its a common fault and they know about it

depends where you take it maidenhead fixed mine 1st time but slough failed to fix my mums 4 times!!!

take it to your nearest one see if they fix it,if not take it somewhere else next time

good luck i know how annoying this is:mad:

thanks very much for the link, will go to my dealer this weekend, who were very good when i got the car, so hopefully can help, but if not, may attempt the DIY fix! (with some help!)

thanks again, glad to know its a common problem!

jakki

xx

links not workin mate,, but someone gave me one for a DIY fix it! thanks anyway, hopefully ill have some luck, cant understand why it wasnt there on my test drive tho!

jakki

xx