ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone had/claimed on a policy with...

i) Highway
ii) Zenith
iii) AXA

?

What was your experience? I'm trying to avoid Highway (Robbery) and Zenith and AXA are coming up pretty low for my insurance quotes...

cheers all :)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
HIGHWAY ARE c***s! i was highjacked for my bike and it was worth 800 quid i had 250 excess and they offered for 500 pounds minus the excess, so 250! my premium was gonna go up more then that the next year so i never claimed

Inferno 182
I've been insured with Axa for a while, and am staying with them for my new 182 and like you say, they came out alot lower for me than any other quotes I was given.

They are also insuring me on the 182 early since they normally wouldn't touch me til I'm over 25 so I like them :)

2002/02 172
my first post on the forum and its to disagree with most of what I've read from you all about Adrian Flux/Highway....:eek:

I've been with them through 4 years, 3 cars (remapped Leon Cupra, Alfa 156 :dead: , and 172) and 1 claim (some tw#t reversed into my door and drove off, no note)

They have been cheapest year on year and for every car (with a little persuasion!) and had no problems with the claim at all.

On the other hand before Flux/Highway I was with Norwich Union Direct. When I claimed with them they were a useless bunch of .......

No, I dont work for Flux, but I did work for Norwich Union Direct. Go figure

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
NUD have been absolute stars with me! can't faukt them at all and are always the cheapest!

Just shows that not everyone has a bad experience!

RB 200 Cup!
weird things insurance companies - ive personally had no probs with NUD -when some b**ch hit my car and drove off (police caught her tho) NU were brilliant and sorted it out for me v quickly