ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone heard of this company?

'07 197
My girlfriend just passed her test yesterday and is looking to get her insurance set up. She only has a 1.0 12v corsa C for her first car (tried to persuade her to get a clio ;) ). All the quotes are either annual payments of 2k+ with a black box or 3k+ over 12 months without a box. One company have popped up cheapish without a box but weve never heard of them. So has anyone heard of or have any experience with a company called Mypolicy? Any help would be grateful!

Be careful mate some are fake.

I just got my lass a 1.2 sxi corsa as her first car and it cost 709 from elephant.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
My Policy Limited Registered number: 03019643
4 Summer Hill, West Midlands
Halesowen, B63 3BU
Tel:01215040320
www.mypolicy.co.uk
Legal formPrivate Limited
Incorporation date08/02/1995
StatusActive
Primary UK SIC (2007)66220 - Activities of insurance agents and brokers

'07 197
Be careful mate some are fake.

I just got my lass a 1.2 sxi corsa as her first car and it cost 709 from elephant.
Thats what me and her parents are worried about, how did you get it so cheap for her? No matter what we try its over 2k at least! She lives in a good area and theres nothing obvious to put it up so much.

'07 197
My Policy Limited Registered number: 03019643
4 Summer Hill, West Midlands
Halesowen, B63 3BU
Tel:01215040320
www.mypolicy.co.uk
Legal formPrivate Limited
Incorporation date08/02/1995
StatusActive
Primary UK SIC (2007)66220 - Activities of insurance agents and brokers

Is that showing theyre a legit company or? Thanks for the details either way!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
It shows that a company, registered with Companies House, called My Policy LTD have been trading since 08/02/1995 and they use that web address.

Is that showing theyre a legit company or? Thanks for the details either way!

'07 197
It shows that a company, registered with Companies House, called My Policy LTD have been trading since 08/02/1995 and they use that web address.

Cheers for clearing that one up, wasn't too sure as anyone ive asked so far haven't heard of them before.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
And shows their registered Companies House number and registered address.

lol, yes, I just didn't want to state too much of the obvious!

There is still a risk that they are a s**t company, but without knowing there account the fact that they have survived nearly two decades means they should be okay!

'07 197
lol, yes, I just didn't want to state too much of the obvious!

There is still a risk that they are a s**t company, but without knowing there account the fact that they have survived nearly two decades means they should be okay!

I got the obvious stuff haha I just wondered whether it was off a website saying they're a bad place or anything like that. Yeah the length of how long they've been trading is a good thing but the main thing is that theyre the one company not charging crazy prices!