ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Has anyone colour coded the side strips in a different colour to the rest of the car, and i dont mean by getting poorly matching paint.

pics??

Beetle

theres a blue saxo round my way with silver side strips and bumper bits, it looks shocking tbh.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

i think he meant a complementing colour andnothing bright!!

maybe a slightly darker or lighter colour then wots on the car...

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I dont really like that tbh,

its a close enough match to make it look like you just did a bad job of matching the colours.

Da

Less

cant really do a bad job of matching the colours when its a Paint number ordered direct from Renault :confused: Its different and more unique, i like it :D

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

the new extremes have awful colour matching, i was at renault the other day, the strips aint even sanded down.

there is a clio extreme in works car park, and yeh the colour coding is pretty awful!

i dont think it looks good, they need to be matched proply imo

RS Megane DCi 175

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 23 July 2005
the new extremes have awful colour matching, i was at renault the other day, the strips aint even sanded down.

They arent colour coded like the renault sport models - the bump strips are simply made from a plastic close in colour to the paint work. Granted they dont look as good.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 23 July 2005

i was thinking of doing mine gloss black on my silver 172...
Yeah i had been thinking of doing this on mine aswel fubar - seen an orange 206 with it done looked cool

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 22 July 2005

I dont really like that tbh,

its a close enough match to make it look like you just did a bad job of matching the colours.

Ditto that man:D