ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HAS, Croydon

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

:D My First Spoted post in aaaages !!!!

Didnt relise you were round here mate, didnt see ur motor before/after i returned where were u hiding hehe

It was bloody dirty that day as well (grrrrr) LOL

Saw a black 05 plate 182 on the way home but not a CS member.... i always have my eyes peeled :devilish:

Remapped derv Golf

Where do you live Has? Croydon. Never seen you around.

ps how much can you get the Road Angel Navigator for? :)

i only popped down there for about 10 minutes, was hiding behind some van. Are you usually around the croydon area?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Adamf & subz

I live in Carshalton Beeches, so often around Croydon, Sutton etc....

Normally a lot of shopping rnd Ikea in croydon and Makro etc so always rnd the areas. Ive never come accross anyone else apart from Illusion whos in Wallington area.

Adam - ill get hold of prices for you and PM you :D

no more stickers then... i give up looking for 172/182 club members tehres about a million of them on the road

i live in tolworth, know there are quite a few people round this area but u cant really miss has with the massive cliosport sticker in the rear! ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Oh yes dont forget dannyboy !;)

Midge - Yer shes been stripped, apart from the Cs sticker hehe i forgot how she looked underneath!!!

Subz - Tolworth hay, im ALWAYS passing rnd that area to go back home to the M25 and just generaly rnd that part of the A3, seen a few members rnd that way.

Be good to catch up with u lot again :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

has you get around dont u ;)

car looking good though m8!!! will have to meet up and get some more pics... i will be in maidenhead tuesday and possibly in brands on wednesday.. come see me :D will take some pics with my new lens !

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

hehe wot can i say Malice ;)

Oooh new lens, deff worth a visit then :p

Yer subz ull have to come along to a meet! hopefully ill get one rolling b4 i head back to Coventry !

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

hahaha ^^^^

Nah well do one over Epsom/Sutton area its a bit more chavless - didnt like the look of the vally park area last time !!

Will keep u all informed ;)

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by dannyboy on 22 August 2005

thats it! cars should be looked after, and not driven on roads with holes big enough to get lost in!!!
too right !!!

ill find a place suitable..... i nearly broke my o/s wing due to a large pot hole tyre has a cut where it hit :(

1.8 Civic EX

ah I remember that dan! Sitting in the shell garage and the tanker/delievery turned up. I lost a neon from under my car yesterday, fell off and I drove straight over it! rather loud bang! luckily no puncture!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

^^^^ Yikes Rhino !!! thats not good.

and danny @ £116 :(

I was lucky it just made more noise as it hit the inside of my wing etc giving it a scuff....

Firstly i thaught id ripped/destroyed my Carbon Fibre Splitter on the front :S which would have been a right biatch !!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

LOL subz yer its going on still hehe

Adamf.. im waiting for a call back from the suppliers as there just gettign them in still.

Will try first thing again.

1.8 Civic EX

I think we rushed it a bit too much dan! never mind eh! at least ive got something to do this weekend now! this time Im using cable ties!!! those clips they supply are sheeeeeiiiite!! you car sorted yet dan?