ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has my boss more money than sense!! & Crap Taste

clio 182
20140926_160401.jpg
20141027_082642.jpg
Yes he had his 50k aston wrapped ... :weary:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Its not even that its wrapped. It just looks s**t in white!!

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Ruined :rage:
Money can't buy you taste as we all know

PLus another well done for destroying the diamond cut option wheels

Volvo XC60 T8
Well that's not clio media...

Looked perfect before, now it looks like a footballer owns it.

I don't see the issue. Yeah it looked better before but it's easily reversible. If he's got the money to chop and change then why not?

Still doesn't hide the fact it looks 's**t' now (I'd still have it) but might not be to him.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I can't see the problem with it at all to be honest. There's plenty of premium cars, in that colour, that would have the majority of CS knocking one out at the sight of it.

Hypocrisy? Jealousy?
Lol! Sweeping statement there. Clearly not judging by this thread.

clio 182
too be fair, i never really liked it anyway... My boss is not a car person at all , just a keeping up with the neighbours type person..
Im not sure what i would of had done probably this
plastic_wrapped_car-2.jpg

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
i don't really see the problem, the colour looks good imo however if the wheels were kept the same it would look much better,
black wheels simply cheapen the look of an otherwise gorgeous car.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
needs lowz?
BGW?
Lets face it, not many CSers are going to choose an Aston over a Trophy with a de-catted yozza :wink:
Brendan, you know it looks crap! That is a ruined Aston (temporarily). It goes against everything the brand stands for. If you want loud and boisterous get a lambo/GTR. My comments were purely based on the fact that white completely ruins the lines. It makes the car look too 'flat'.

Just the usual CS - "look at this" => CS forum popular opinion laid out => high post count disagrees with majority => other high post counts follow backing up new opinion => many lolz are had.

EVERYONE WANTS AN ASTON. Just anyone who would take the white over the grey is 100% a tasteless, classless mongoloid who should have been ripped from the womb with a coat hanger.