ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has this r27 been owned by anyone from cs

nimbus r27
cheers gally just popped a post on there!

yeah pres its still eating it and leaking gearbox oil!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not good mate, is it a dealer sale for the 197?

There are a few 197's on here but not a lot to be fair.

Hopefully get some info off 197.net

nimbus r27
yeah its from a dealer mate!
looked at an r27 a long time ago and thought it was to much money and bought the 182 instead and just had nothing but problems with it! should of bit the bullet then and bought the r27 lol!
thanks mate :D

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hindsight is great. Tbf you picked a cracking colour on the 182 aswell!

At least you don't have to worry about private selling the 182 with all the problems! ;)

nimbus r27
mediaCAI2ZM4Q.jpg

this is the one im looking at

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Buy it! Buy it now.

I'm nursing a semi! I don't want to know the price! :eek:

Price on the window?

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
seem to be expensive that??? i bought mine brand new nov 07 for 13995 plus options......

nimbus r27
nah its less than the window price lol!
going to go have a good look around it tomorrow and see from there!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I do miss mine .. :S

love the nimbus... gloss black wheels and 25mm spacers - done!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Don't mean to offend but I see alot of people liking Nimbus and I think it's a poor colour. Quite boring. How you'd choose that over LY, RB or Ultra Red I'll never know.

Nissan 350z
I am sure you know him, Phil is probably getting a 200, so will be trading in his R27, however, means you could buy it from him at a good price instead?

Clio 1970000000
Don't mean to offend but I see alot of people liking Nimbus and I think it's a poor colour. Quite boring. How you'd choose that over LY, RB or Ultra Red I'll never know.

I do like LY but a Nimbus 197 has CLASS all over it. You'll never get bored of the colour.

I like white but it will go out of fashion soon, black doesn't show off the lines well and the other colours are too bright for me.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Taste, class and self respect.

Something you have none of if you'd chosen LY/RB/UR 197 over a Nimbus.

Barge
Nimbus = old mans colour. Hence why Munson loves it (-x- wuv woo RM) and why Seb owned Marv's before him (wuv woo too, Sebby).

:winking smiley: