ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hateeee ittt

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
spwsaf.gif

Clio sport 172 cup
I have a Cda induction filter on my car and it's got a cold air feed but the pipe isn't connected to the box itself as the diameter of the pipe is smaller than the box does anyone know how to get hold of the attachment to join them together?it was fitted when I bought the car,the sound of it is pretty awesome though
Ryan

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely, there's a noise trade off though. I wasted loads of money trying induction setups years ago, maxogen was the best all rounder . But however you look at it, gains in any dept are minimal when it comes to IKs.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
Definitely, there's a noise trade off though. I wasted loads of money trying induction setups years ago, maxogen was the best all rounder . But however you look at it, gains in any dept are minimal when it comes to IKs.

Unless you count ITB's as an IK ;)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
My ktec induction sounded bat s**t crazy at 7850rpm on my 182 along with stupidly loud pops/bangs haha. Ahh how i miss the noise sometimes :(