ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters are welcome! lol

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
dude I like your car but I dont like the fogs! Sorry ;) But I think you should keep the exhaust though!

80MPG BEEZA
right i think its been said enough the fogs have to go!
i tagged the black mesh idea first though dude :)
u can get some off ebay 20 a sheet it'll need 2 sheet to do the whole bumper or just spray the current mesh?

The Black Beast
right ok, lets make some people abit happier! lol im takin the fogs out this comin week just to make it a lil different for abit (might stick them back in tho :quiet:) iv said bout exhurst and i might have a play round with the mesh might spray it pink for FCS! lol

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Jay MK1 said:
well andy i got to say that your clio is the smartest mk2 i have seen by far! Very Nice good job :)

*sorry mk2 people*

Id have to agree, along with the black moddied clio from scotland your car looks sweet!! BIG THUMBS UP

Chocolate Bar™
think if you sorted the front fogs out, it could look a little bit like this one:

AEB2005051.JPG

80MPG BEEZA
thing is with the above pic of the clio show car is they've smoothed the number plate recess so it always gonna look better carrying no plate on it i'm ordering black mesh on thursday cant wait :) and m6 mirrors

Chocolate Bar™
yeah but you could have the recess smoothed, and locate the plate onto the grille, with a light incorporated into the numberplate shelf.

if your gonna buy a bodykit you may as well modify it :rasp:

Engles Mummy
Looks awesome m8. Your front bumper reminds me of an Evo! Original and smart looking, good job!

Oh one major problem m8, take off that hideous cliosport sticker...You want people to laugh at you?

Adam