ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters gonna hate.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Regardless of how ridiculous it sounds, I LOVE IT!!

I know, I'm a child, it sounds stupid, I'll get pulled over, I need to grow up :rasp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
It just sounds broken?

Why don't you just run with only a manifold. It'd have saved you the money on buying the exhaust.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Amusing if you are 15 years old I guess.

Would annoy the hell out of me not being allowed on any trackdays though, and i'd hate it for any length of journey on the road. Plus as mentioned other than at full throttle just sounds like your car is broken.

Im sure you will eventually grow out of it, and I would imagine your neighbours hope that is sooner not later.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Sounds pretty decent on full attack, but slow and medium speeds it just sounds crap/broken in my opinion.

What does it register on a DB reader?

Unsure, was supposed to test it yesterday but forgot.

No chance of a trackday with it though

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I need to get a better outside video of my n1!

Looking forward to this in car clip, lol.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i

recorded this morning pulling onto the A1, had an X type jag up my chuff all the way through Pontefract so was ample time to "blow him off" - no homo

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds good to me.
Probably would drive me crazy after a few days with it on every journey though!
I remember my old loudish exhaust on the 182.
Wondered why my mate in the back wasn't joining in with our conversation, then I realised he couldn't hear us because of the exhaust noise!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
That sounds good to me.
Probably would drive me crazy after a few days with it on every journey though!
I remember my old loudish exhaust on the 182.
Wondered why my mate in the back wasn't joining in with our conversation, then I realised he couldn't hear us because of the exhaust noise!

Hahaha! Yeah my girlfriend was going livid at me the other day, everytime she tried to speak to me (about holidays) I just planted my foot!

Sorry love, I can't hear ya.

its a bit loud, whats it like plodding along at 70

would drive me crazy and the adults in my street would set fire to it inc the wife

white car, mega loud exhaust, v -tec = jail

It's not too bad on say a quarter throttle or whatever, I stick to 60mph anyway on the motorways.

Even at 60mph the car is at like 3500rpm. 9000rpm redline problems.

That aftermarket HID scatter in the first vid. Oh my! :slap:

98-Spec DC2's have them as OE.

Yup, and it's just the filter lens on my camera making it appear that way...

This one ^ (someday)
Agreed it sounds mental. On a race car or a Lamborghini it'd be excusable but on a Honda, no.