ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have a look at this shed

C

Cupster

Sad! I love seeing all these 'done up' cars with these massive exhausts and 'bad boy' looks then it has brakes the size of digestives! lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
was shite when it was built and still is. im sure its a 1.2 lol

Clio 172 mk2
Sad! I love seeing all these 'done up' cars with these massive exhausts and 'bad boy' looks then it has brakes the size of digestives! lol

lol

And drums at the rear painted a stupid colour to draw your attention to the fact that in reality the car is f**king slow.

I

invisible man

looks like a three year old with crayons spread out on the floor designed it. What a pr1ck

black 3 door clio 1.2 16v
heya guy's im not bein funny like an i prob sound like a total t**t but aint the car scene about being individual and doing what you wanna do??

if that is how they wanted the car then as long as they like it then thats all that matters

and besides its not all about going fast i have to run a 1.2 for insurance purposes like n im more than happy i also have a 300 bhp mapped and tuned landrover tdv6 and the clio is just as much fun to drive

172 Cup
It astounds me how much money people spend on their cars; money which they'll never see again. Mug!

J03

MX5 1.8
heya guy's im not bein funny like an i prob sound like a total tw*t but aint the car scene about being individual and doing what you wanna do??

No its about fitting carbon front splitters and turinis

lmfao
or well if that what te guy wants his car to look then repect his efforts, but yeah it aint about carbon splitters and turinis.. the world would be so boring if it was..

ibiza cupra
not my cup of tea but 8 out of ten for effort, at least its been done properly rather than these bums with no job that try to do up a H reg nova on their social allowance