ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have i found a good cold air spot

i have a 1.2 16v and have a viper kit, ok above the radiator there is a small strip of plastic, i removed this so the cold air can go straight through the grill and up a STRAIGHT intake pipe in to the viper. i know when the radiator gets hot it might be at a disadvantage but hopefully the air will be rammed in quick enough while its still cold not to make any difference. your thoughts please.

no mate, i tried this one, what i ment was, if u imagine the pipe went straight out the viper and carried on straight just before the radiator. above the radiator cut the plastic away and its a clear path for cold air. try it mate.

- john

H22A7 Accord Type R

hmmm aint spotted that bit! ill have a gander, but ive got my eye on Freds induction kit lol :oops:

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

hmm

mine goes from the k&n straight down, underneath the car then back up thru the bumper to a position where r3 obc has his... and thats on my 1.4