ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have you ever done this ??

BMW M4; S1000 RR
True, though I don't have the class of Tesco round here, have to make do with Co-ops lazy offering of tarmac ridden with broken glass...

However I can't say I've ever shreaded £1000 worth of tyres in more smoke than you'd see in Ibiza...:dead:

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
That sounded gorgeous :D Not in that but before I replaced the rears I went to tesco for a big burn up with my mate in his mr2

Punto/Clio GTT
aint that pretty bad for engine when you just sit there red linin in first gear? :S

i mean sure ive burnt out but i didnt red line it

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I don't think you guys get it...

I was talking about the Lambo and the whole..

Exhaust spitting smoke out when it was revving, £280 a corner of tyres getting chewed up.. Not to mention Lambo repair costs etc...

And the redlining... Doesn't really make much difference, sure it's not exactly the most healthy thing, but any car should be able to handle it like that, it's generally revving without any strain, it doesn't take much to break traction at low speed with high power..

Honda Civic Type R
i do that at least once a week with one of my 2 lambos or sometimes the porsche. i never do it with my enzo though as the tyres are a bit hard to come by and besides, that's just showing off

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Dan your post has just reminded me...

Has anyone been on these "Supercar" experience days??

I wouldn't mind giving a Murcielago a kicking as a Christmas pressie!!

What's the general policy on donuts ??:quiet:

K20 EG Hatch
i have drove a galardo around bruntingthorpe race track and f**k me it was awesome!

But i dont think you could donut it lol, what with the bloke who comes out with ya and sits in the passenger seat. Did get to 145mph in it tho!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Dan Page said:
i have drove a galardo around bruntingthorpe race track and f**k me it was awesome!

But i dont think you could donut it lol, what with the bloke who comes out with ya and sits in the passenger seat. Did get to 145mph in it tho!

I'm guessing their Lamborghinis all have sequential gearboxes.... :(