ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hd lcd tv

i have soon them going for sailly cheap now, £349 in asda and tesco for a 32 inch hd lcd tv with freeview biult in

but there that technka or what ever brand.

anyone got one? any good?

also they have a qnn one 37 inch £400 notes? just thought may be good for my free ps3 :rasp: ;) :cool:

M2 Competition
Its a tv. Will no doubt display pictures the same as any other tv.

Probably just wont last as long though.

the picture quality lokks a little lighter on them???? just thought id ask as the toshiba,panasonic ones were only £150 more.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Anything under 40" I'd go for LCD. My mate has a 37" LCD of no particular known brand, and its spot on. I have a Panasonic 42" plasma. Brilliant. I think anything over 42" go for Plasma, but anything below, LCD, and any brand really dont think it makes a f*ck of difference. It does, in reality, but for what you want it for, nah.

Cheap as chips now, too. Expensive chips, but still.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL as if. He still has it

Anyway back on topic.

IMO if you can can get a Panasonic for £150 more I would spend the extra. The cheaper LCD's are not too hot IMO

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
MOFO, better off looking for AOC 32" panels. Theyre £350 and are very good. Check ebay and stuff. They come with 2 year warranty, i have 2 and my mates (another 3 people ) have them aswell. 360 looks awesome, has hdmi component vga etc. runs 1080i downscaling 1080p too.

i have seen them going for silly cheap now, £349 in asda and tesco for a 32 inch hd lcd tv with freeview built in but there that technka or what ever brand.

anyone got one? any good?

Also they have a qnn one? 37 inch for £400 notes? just thought may be good to use with my free ps3. :rasp: ;) :cool:

there you got furry, Altho i have no problem writing this.

FURRYCUP IS A c**t!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Anything under 40" I'd go for LCD. My mate has a 37" LCD of no particular known brand, and its spot on. I have a Panasonic 42" plasma. Brilliant. I think anything over 42" go for Plasma, but anything below, LCD, and any brand really dont think it makes a f*ck of difference. It does, in reality, but for what you want it for, nah.

Is this still the case with the latest generation of 1080p LCDs?

My Panasonic 42 inch plasma is knackered, and there's none in stock, anywhere.

But there's 42 inch 1080p LCDs out there for similar money to what I paid for my 1080i plasma. I'd consider taking one just to get the whole thing over with but don't want to regret it in 12 months time.

Any thoughts?

Monaro VXR
They are all slightly more expensive at the moment it seems because of Christmas. Some of the TV's I looked at a while ago that were under £1000 are £1200 now.

We are after a 50" to put in the living room and just refuse to spend £2000 on a TV right now.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i just got a 42" philips 1080p, and the sound is s**t, need to get a good hdmi amp. Also the philips hasn't got any sound outputs.

Clio 200 Raider

is this the case though or a myth.
my mates dad has just bought 42 inch lcd after much discussion about which is better that or plasma.
Most people seem to say over 42 inch then plasma, but my mates dad spoke to some guy about lcds and plasmas and reckons that actually lcds would be better for over 42 inch
Wouldnt matter much to me though as i dont think the average person would notice any particular difference?