ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head gasket out best salution?

renault clio
Gents,

First it seems to be only a problem in the coolant system, but now my head gasket is completly ruined. My timing belt, water pump etc need to be replaced ass wel. I'm in a bit of a doubt now. I know this will cost me a lot of money, but the last coupple of months i thought about more power so maybe an itb kit is a good option now? Everything is open so the only extra cost will be to purchase an itb kit.

What would you guys do in this situation?

renault clio
i head a healthy fase 1 rs engine. But a broken indicator didn't show me that my motor was on high tempature. so no coolant anymore and i have driven 3 weeks without cooling. This is the result.

I tought about itb's, an megane rs engine so i get more horsepower. Rebuild this enigine but the doubt is big.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It's Phase 1.

Might be best with a new engine and a low boost turbo kit.

renault clio
yep sorry, here in Holland we say fase in the uk its phase.

That was an idea ass wel. But i'm still not sure what the total cost wil be. I here it monday when i return to my mechanic. i don't know what will give the best result. Itb's/low turbo kit/megane engine etc etc.

Btw lovely phase 1 you have:)