ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head light motor adjuster gone crazy

I got my bro to replace a snapped hand-brake cable and a missing wheel arche cover on my 172ff phase2 last week. Since he did this one of the motors/units which automatically controls/adjusts the head light has gone nuts. If i turn the egnition key i hear both head-light motors run through a cycle, the driver side motor stops after a couple of seconds but the passenger side keeps going and going. Sounds like it's trying to adjust/align itself and then repeats. I've had to disconnect the cable for the time being. Any thoughts or suggestions?

RB FF 182
I reckon it may be the sensor for this on your rear axle... Mine was doing this and got it replaced. It cost me about £3 for the sensor.

I'm not sure exactly where it's located on your rear axle... Maybe your brother knocked it when doing the work?

Although I'd have thought both sides would be going crazy!