ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head light power washer

Some kind person had nicked (i think) the little ball bit off the end of my powerwasher for my headlight. Im off later to pick up a new one from renault (had to buy the whole thing I was told), but have no idea how to fit one, is it easy? My skills are limited:/

It's not uncommon for them to just fall apart, apparently. If your car is under warranty then you shouldnt be paying for it. I believe it's a bumper off job too. If you are in warranty then start making waves about it.

Lee

BMW M2C
When I lost one I just purchased a new one, popped the ball out and pushed it into the existing socket. It didn't pop back out again.

Other than that it's a 2 hour bumper off job.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The frost causes water in the jet to expand and push the jet out - there £6 new. A guy was recently arrested in our area for pinching washer jets from cars. He had pinched 1500 in the past 6 months and sold them all and bought a villa in spain - so it couldnt be him

Megane225FF
buy the complete unit, prise out the ball, then superglue the cow back in!! As said above, to put the complete unit in is a bumper off job..

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Lee said:
When I lost one I just purchased a new one, popped the ball out and pushed it into the existing socket. It didn't pop back out again.

Other than that it's a 2 hour bumper off job.

2hour job to take bumper off ? did mine in 20mins no probs at all

R

rich[182]

This has just happened to me this week, must be frost !
Can you buy just the ball or do you need the whole part that attatches to the front bumper ? Does ball just push in ?
£6 right ?
Cheers

Lionel Richie
its my dodgy past, still pays off LOL

Pikeyjpeg.jpg

Megane225FF
rich172 said:
This has just happened to me this week, must be frost !
Can you buy just the ball or do you need the whole part that attatches to the front bumper ? Does ball just push in ?
£6 right ?
Cheers

You have to buy the whole part that attaches to the bumper
The ball just pushes in, and as can be proved here, can be popped out with ease & lost...hehe