ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HEAD UNIT / IPOD / 197 F1

Clio 197 F1
Hello folks,

New to this, sort of, just a couple of questions.

Have a brand new 197 F1 and currently running my ipod through an itrip, looking at getting this fitted out of sight as its in the way of the handbrake at the moment.

Do Renault offer such a thing or shall I look at buying a complete new system for the motor including head unit, speakers etc ? If so, any suggestions ?

Cheers,

Worz.

they can fit aux in but its costly,either buy a new unit or get something like an ice link fm but the quality is nowhere near as good as a new hu

Clio 197 F1
steering wheel controls is generally most units above 80 quid mark,when you say hide you mean glovebox jobby?

Yes fella, away outta sight in g/box.

With regards to s/wheel controls just using the ones i currently have.

Only got Halfords to choose from down here, will wait til i'm back up home and have a look, or possibly search t'internet.

Always looking for a bargain !!!

not many units have a rear aux 3.5mm jack but if you look for cd changer port you can buy a lead which goes from changer to phono then buy a lead from phono to 3.5mm jack, cost of each lead approx 7 quid then can hide in glovebox