ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight washer jet blanking plate part number

1.2 Dynamique billabong
does anyone have the headlight washer jet blanking plate part number. i did a search for this and couldnt find the right number, the only one that came up was £50 which must be the washer pump or something

they look like this if you are are unsure, i am amusing too that they fit all 182 front bumpers ?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
they are stupid money they give dif prices every time ranging from £30 ea upwards stick to washer jets £6 ea :)

1.2 Dynamique billabong
they are stupid money they give dif prices every time ranging from £30 ea upwards stick to washer jets £6 ea :)

have you got a part number for the jets, basically i have a 182 bumper with just holes at the moment waiting to go on my car, and im trying to reduce the amount of prep work at the body shop, if they are silly money though i will just smooth the holes in