ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight washer saga......again!

Not a poxy Renault
its taken 3 visits to the stealers to have both headlight washer jets changed within the last 6 weeks..........and they are still bloody leaking!, now I know this thread has been done to death but is there something else it could be, a valve in the pump etc?
Dealers claim that they have not seen leaking headlight washers before at all!! so it seems they need a little help, anyone found a fault other than the jet itself?
its booked in again in two weeks time.

mk2 172
I've just recently got rid of my 172, however, my washers use to leak in very hot and cold temperatures. In summer 05, they were leaking significantly so i took it to a local & useless dealer who said they'd never seen it etc.... i then visited a more helpful dealer for a second opinion and they changed both under warranty. They were fine after that but one started leaking round Xmas 06 - i think it could be water in the system becoming frozen, expanding and cracking a washer seal or something (i sound like a geography teacher!)? One of those querky french mysteries!