ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlights help please please!!!!

clio sport mk1 golf

got some new headlights and thyey look real nice, trouble is they is weel bright and aim well high, and peeps keep flashing me (no puns please) as they is too high, i have a control in my car but its set as low as it can go, can i somehow move them so that they are lower as such and dont dazzle other people??? please help me as im strating to get pissed off.

thanx nosh

and

chloe

clio sport mk1 golf

99 t plate not the newest shape the one before lights the same a s mk1 172

three part lights

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Ok i see !!

Mmmmmmmm im no use to u then !!

Phase 1 and 2s are my bag !!

Sorry !!

clio sport mk1 golf

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee help me pleasee help

me im sick of being flashed to death!!!

(NO PUNS PLEASE)

A slow one :-(

I dont have a clue sorry mate, Im wanting to get some of the HID( think its that?) lights for my clio to give it a cleaner look, are these the ones u have just fitted?

yip nosh get them adjusted by a mechanic, i had the same problem. It involves turning a wee bolt thingy, piece of piss...

calm doon chris

Ive got them fitted on mine and u can adjust the angle of them by using the headlite adjuster,it comes as standard on every clio.

RS Clio 182

I have the opposite problem. My lights on dipped beam are too low. Can they be adjusted on a 2002 clio 1.2 16v without a mechanics help? I have adjusted the internal switch to its highest setting.