ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heaters not blowing?

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
typical in this weather aswell!

Phase 2 172, well jump in the car with morning, knocked the heaters on and they worked, went to defrost the windscreen, jumped back in and bam! nothing, the controls work, you cant set them to what settings you want them on but theres no air blowing? any idea's guys?

typical in this weather aswell!

Phase 2 172, well jump in the car with morning, knocked the heaters on and they worked, went to defrost the windscreen, jumped back in and bam! nothing, the controls work, you cant set them to what settings you want them on but theres no air blowing? any idea's guys?

This happened to me last friday.

Check all your fuses first.

If not then it's likely to be the resistor pack which will cost you a tidy £125 from your nearest dealer or around £70 from cliospares. Or you can take it apart and fix it yourself with a £2 resistor if you're handy with a soldering iron and have some patients.

Can't do with not being able to get the ice off the windscreen in the morning and driving around at -2 with the windows open so forked out for the part. Will try and fix the old one and sell on.

Ordered mine Friday and picked it up this afternoon. 20-30 minute job to take out the duff one and pop in the new one.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
cheers buddy, yeah i froze my tits off drivin to work this morning, -7! great times!

nice one buddy again