ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heating

Clio 1.41.2 8V
I've got a mk1 clio, when i first got the car the fan plugs were all burn't out but managed to get someone to fix fan plug 3, but everytime i have the heating on it's warm for around 10 seconds and then goes to a mild cold, i'm just wondering if someone has a solution of a part that needs changing for it to work properly

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
To do that you would have to flush the entire cooling system.

Basically, drain it all out then remove the pipe at the bottom of the radiator and get a hose, attatch it to the pipe at the expansion bottle and let it run straight through.

i think thats it... do a search

To do that you would have to flush the entire cooling system.

Basically, drain it all out then remove the pipe at the bottom of the radiator and get a hose, attatch it to the pipe at the expansion bottle and let it run straight through.

i think thats it... do a search

Pretty much how I do it. (can't remember if its the bottom expansion pipe tho) What ever one runs to the bulk head.

If it doesn't fix it. Then its a hard job :)

I would much rather do head gaskets / cam belts / bottom ends.
Then change a heater matrix :)