ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heeeyy!!

1.2 16v
Hey guys, I am a girl from Bristol who is looking to buy a Clio soon.
I have already made a post on here and am still trying to get used to the whole forum thing lol.
I am sure that i will be asking for lots of advice on Clios and would be really grateful for any help that i can get :)

Thanks!!
Tasha
:star:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome...... quite a few members from your way so should be able to get lots of help and advice.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
welcome to cs.....cue the sharks and desperados...

but don't let this put you off.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
As a newly aquainted female member im proud to ask for pictures as a security measure

I dont make the rules, i just enforce them :eek:

Welcome...

1.2 16v
060320091929.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Red square fail tbh!
Danny I wood you over her!
4 hours in a vts to bristol with you sounds dweamy!

Why is it whenever a new hoe joins up and there's pic requests, it's always like "Who meeee? Hmmm hehe I don't think I have any. BRB" Followed 5 seconds later by an ultra-pose pic?

Roffle just kidding. Welcome to CS etc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have a hatred for girls taking pictures of themselves like that!
ASW at it's best!

Welcome to cs.

Focus ST
Why is it whenever a new hoe joins up and there's pic requests, it's always like "Who meeee? Hmmm hehe I don't think I have any. BRB" Followed 5 seconds later by an ultra-pose pic?

Roffle just kidding. Welcome to CS etc.

Scenester - ASW City

Hi Tasha

Welcome.

As you have said you are going to be purchasing a clio soon its well worth paying the money to join and become a member.

Myself and Schweppy are your local Area Reps, feel free to get in touch if you need to and keep an eye on the local meets sections for up and coming SW Meets/Events.

Justin.