ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all!

02 clio 172
Hello all,

Im jamie from neath in south wales, and have owned a black clio 172 51plate for three months now. Im a car valeter by trade in an audi dealership in swansea and have joined this site as im well up for a few meets and trackdays etc in the car, and to be given a bit of advice about the car when need be:D
I managed to pick it up through my work, as it came in part ex for a reasonable amount of £2500 with only 33k on the clock, back in december! The car is in pretty mint condition through out, and so i've decided to do a few little mods to it! I will post some pics up on here very soon as it stands now, and then shall post more after i put my new wheels on it in the next week or two:)
I've decided to go for a set of speedline 2118 15" wheels in white with yoko parada tyres.
Also very soon to follow will be a set of gaz fully adjustable coilovers and a carbon front splitter. It would be nice to see if any body has already done this to a black one, as i haven't come across one on here with those wheels on it yet!

cheers

Jamie