ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello everybody I’m new

Hey Kate,

I would start off by getting some Wheels, they can make any motor look better.

Just be careful tho, any mods that u do, effects ur insurance premium, so its best to declare it with ur insurance company, cos otherwise it becomes void - as far as i know.

<b>weight "there will be a hord of blokes rushing to your rescue soon......................" </b>

Bring it on guys the more the merrier I will be ..........................

Thanx dj I forgot about the insurance. I cant really afford any most than it is already :-(. Is there any mods to make me look smart that I dont have to tell em about?

Mk4 golf gti

not really any litte thing u have 2 tell em

ov corse u can not tell em & risk it but make sure dnt av 2 claim or theyll tell u piss off

Yeah, u can have "go faster stripes"

Doesnt do a single thing to do the insurance ;)

................Oh but it does make ur motor look crap

As long as you remove the mods before the insurance assesser comes and views the car.

P.S. Hi Kate, and as i said to Kat, welcome to VerbalDiarrhoea.net

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Join the club and get some stickers...will make your car look very smart (as well as some advertising for the club)

ANOTHER GIRLIE YEAAAAA!!!!

AND SHES CALLED CLIO KATE, HOW CONFUSING!!! OH WELL...KITTERZ SAYS BEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP (hi hi) HEHEHE!!!

REALLY HYPER AT THE MOMENT BUT WELCOMEEEEEEEEE!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

1). Are Clio Kat and Clio Kate TWINS by any chance, both 17 and both just passed their driving tests?

2). Are Clio Kat and Clio Kate the same person?

3). Do either of them really exist or is it Craggy or a.n. other having a bit of a laugh?

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

helloooooooooo and welcome!!

which model 1.2 Clio ya got?? Ive got a 1.2 Dynamique 16v (03) as well as my Williams. Would love to mod it, but best keep it std, as cant afford to modify everything I own lolol

hello kate, and welcome to the madhouse :D the only mods youll probably be able to do without telling the insurance company are things in the interior tbh anything else they will get funny about, to answer dj illusions question even if someone hits you if you havnt declared the mods then the insurer of the person who hits you will try to get out of paying by saying that your insurance in invalid as you havnt declared the mods and therefore should not have been on the road to hit in the first place, hope this helps

That is the funniest thread ever!!!!:D

lol at:

dj illusion

alymac

neil82 cup

white16valver

Clio Kate - do you have airbags?

The reason I ask is Im not sure if 1.2s have them.......;)

Hello Clio Kate ive only just joined too

i think you should mod your motor cos hardly any girls bother it would be nice to have some more girls to chat to about mods and stuff!!

Im having my car resprayed on Wed so hopefully i will post some pics soon (if i learn how to?!)

Have you done anything to your car yet?

Vicky