ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Brazil =]

Clio Campus Phase2
Good afternoon friends!

My name is Arthur, and I have a 2010 Clio Campus. I'm already a club member of the Renault Clio Brazilian Forum, and found the cliosport.net by looking over the internet for some Clios to use as a inspiration for my own.
Unfortunatly here in Brazil the Clio is not avaiable with the right interior after the MK2 phase 1 version.. we have the mk2 phase2, but it still uses the ph1 interior. Therefore my first change in the car was the phase2 interior install.
Since is a little hard to get European parts here, the "more close to a real ph2 interior" in Brazil is the Renault Symbol. Basicly is the regular interior found in your Clio's but with the top cover more simmilar to the phase 3 version. I will be posting some pictures of it for you pretty soon!

Anyways, thanks for reading this, and soon I hope to transform my little Campus more into what you guys have in Europe!!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Its actually from Argentina not Brazil, oops.

renault-clio-mio-3.jpg

renault-clio-mio-1.jpg

Clio Campus Phase2
if it's a version, we have this ones:

authentique 1.0 8v / 1.0 16v / 1.6 16v

expression 1.0 16v / 1.6 16v

privilege 1.0 16v / 1.6 16v

all models are petrol engines, and can be set as 4 or 2 doors .

and the Dynamique, configuration only 2 doors 1.6 16v ( this is the most "sporty" one we have... so sad.)

and since 2008 Renault Brasil only delivers the Campus Version, basicly a Authentique.. only 1.0 16v engine avaiable ( similar to the 1.2 16v, as far as I remember they are part of the same family, the D's) mine is called D4D =]

thank god I purchased a Black 2 door Clio Campus.. at least the door configuration was the best option..

Clio Campus Phase2
ok I got it!!!

this is the "facelift" over the phase 2 we have here since 2004. it Arrived in Brazil in the end of 2012. I can see the Stoplights price at the dealership and tell you!