ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from deepest darkest Norfolk

'01 Clio Grande 1.2
Hi all,

I've just bought a 2001 1.2 Clio Grande for the daily slog.
I've had a variety of cars ranging from a 1984 Polo to a Classic 911 to a big saloon waftmobile to a 485kg racing car.
I've just come from a 1990 MX5 (cue hairdresser comments!) which was drinking fuel on my daily commute, so now that's going to be another track car.

I'm really impressed with the little thing's economy so far, I was a bit disappointed when it looked like I was on target to get 300 to a tank, which is what the Mazda got. Until I twigged that the Mazda read in km, not miles like the Clio!

Also, where are these "guides" I hear mentioned? I was looking to replace a front wing and possibly bumper, I hear it mentioned in a Guide by Fubar, but I can't seem to find it.

Dan

C3 Picasso Beast
Welcome!!

You need to be a paid member to view the guides and also where you from in Norfolk??