ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Essex

Renault Clio 182
Hi to all,

Just got myself a 182 Cup in RB, very happy with it. Love the car and hope to see you all about soon at meets etc. This isnt my first RS Clio, when I was 21 I got a 200 Cup in RB but someone wrote that off for me so I got a Fez ST but that didnt float my boat so got a 182 and am much happier hope to have a better ownership experience with this RS than before.

Will be becoming a paid member too soon :D

Lloyd

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Welcome to the club, Lloydy!

I'm not biased, but Essex is without doubt the best county in Great Britain

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Welcome mate, big meet in Essex next Saturday (17th) at North Weald Squadron Cafe get signed up and check the meet section for details.

Damn beat by a giraffe!

SG9 Forester STi
Welcome to CS Lloydy, I believe I met you at the halfway house back when you owned the 200 (was very nice!). Bumped into you and your mrs at Santa pod once too if you remember. :)

Get yourself down to the North Weald meet in the new car!

Renault Clio 182
Yh Essex is the best agreed, and I cant make this weekend but I wanna get to some meets soon so fingers crossed

Welcome to CS Lloydy, I believe I met you at the halfway house back when you owned the 200 (was very nice!). Bumped into you and your mrs at Santa pod once too if you remember. :)

Get yourself down to the North Weald meet in the new car!

Yes hello very nice to speak again, hows the clio? Yh i remember are you still with Ben?