ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from isle of wight

as above hello am looking for a 182 at the moment as i went out in a mates and loved it. :D been a ford man up untill now had two rs turbo's an rs2000 and a fiesta st. went out in the 182 the other day and was converted straight away much faster then the st and much more fun so put the st up for sale sold it now looking for my own 182. anything i should no/look out for before buying one????

Megane 230 F1
as above hello am looking for a 182 at the moment as i went out in a mates and loved it. :D been a ford man up untill now had two rs turbo's an rs2000 and a fiesta st. went out in the 182 the other day and was converted straight away much faster then the st and much more fun so put the st up for sale sold it now looking for my own 182. anything i should no/look out for before buying one????

Hello!

Now don't forget, if you come across to the mainland for meets you'll need your passport ;-)

will definatly come across for some meets and im sure imigration shouldn't be to hard to get through:dapprove:. and think i have seen the light fed up of the fords going wrong when they run good power. was going to ask if anyone was on the island and i see there is at least one person:cool:.