ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from oxford

LCR 225
hi i' roger from oxford just bought a 03 172 cup an found a flyer in the paper work so thought i would join an see whats its all about

LCR 225
just a few puts of the clio

newclio.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio2.jpg

clio3.jpg

A red missile
Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 pm

yeah i'd high tail it over there immediately :)

nice motor btw, looking good :)

LCR 225
just been looking though the site an found how my clio used to look

p200609164201.jpg

p2006091642.jpg

p2006091641.jpg

thank god the last owner desided to change it to how it looks now

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome - I live 5 mins from Oxford.

Lucky you bought the car minus the stickers, tbh!

Hyundai i40
ello and welcome....not a fan of the strips and glad it doesnt still look like the car above! lol

PH2 172
Hey hey hey, car looks nice mate, where about in oxford are you from?

tbh didnt realise there were that many cs'ers around ox, need to get my paypal sorted so i can have a look for meets! :(

200 Silverstone #41
Welcome!! I'm also from the shire!! The wonderful town of didcot!!

Was in Oxford today in k tec racings yellow megane r26! Didn't see any clio's though

PH2 172
suthy dont suppose its you i see most mornings in the botley area? work right behind macdonalds but have seen a LY R26 on the A34 and the eynsham road, same guy driving i think?

Also see a red 200 every morning going over eynsham tollbridge! :D

200 Silverstone #41
Originally Posted by StephenJ
I saw this today near McDonalds Botley, rear bumper in primer?!

Yeah that was me!! they havent quite finished it yet! goes like stink though!

suthy dont suppose its you i see most mornings in the botley area? work right behind macdonalds but have seen a LY R26 on the A34 and the eynsham road, same guy driving i think?

Nah not me bud, i work in didcot! i have only had the r26 since tuesday. got it til saturday when i pick my 200 up!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I joined that site but not much goes on. find it a bit boring

It livens up in the evening, the local meetings are great. The people are pretty good there too :rasp:

I keep seeing Cliosports around my area. Keep a look out for me :) Might not have the car for much longer mind you lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Join OCC and I'll start a thread in the meets section!

May start a thread in the meets section on here (south central our area?)

LCR 225
Hi sorry been away for a while got sacked out near swindon now lol but would meet up around Oxford if there's a meet

clio mk2 1.6 16v
hi also from oxford im sure i see your car down cowley about a month back looking nice man!!

A moody 182
Welcome mate...

Glad to see there is a good CS following in the Oxford/Bicester/Buckingham area..... just considering moving back to the area after living up north for a few years so that will be another box to tick in favour.....

Becca (originally born and bred in Padbury!!)