ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello From Venezuela!

Clio spor 172 Ph1
Hello from venezuela, i present my car, clio sport 172 Ph1, only two in my country, wheels enkei rpf1 15x8 tires falken azenis, for there are only two cars, it is practically impossible to get spare parts, however I do everything possible to keep it original
IMG_3206.JPG
IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3193.JPG

Clio spor 172 Ph1
I wanted to mount new photos of everything I did, but I do not know why they are not displayed

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Albi Blue 200
Sounds good!

Considering this hopefully soon - 4kg saved in unsprung mass would be a dream frankly.

Mine is a JDM import Ph1 so thinking Enkei's + 330 Nardi [emoji6]

Clio spor 172 Ph1
yeah they are light and have mounted some falken azenis rt615 to improve the grip [emoji16]

Clio spor 172 Ph1
and now I made a lot of improvements to behave better

Clio spor 172 Ph1
I could not mount the photos :( the forum does not load them or I do not know what the problem is

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Dont use tapatalk - just use cliosport.net in a browser and use the UPLOAD AN IMAGE button at the bottom of the post.

Clio spor 172 Ph1
Dont use tapatalk - just use cliosport.net in a browser and use the UPLOAD AN IMAGE button at the bottom of the post.

I tried it from the browser, but they do not upload the photos either