ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello... new 182 owner here

Clio 182
Hi everyone,

Read the forums quite a bit in the past and became a fully paid member over the weekend. Some really useful guides in the members area and definitely well worth £10 membership purely based on that.

Test drove two 182's yesterday after reading lots on here. First one wasn't in particularly good condition and dealer wasn't willing to budge on price, but the 2nd was perfect and i've put a deposit down.

Full fat with cup packs = very happy me.

Watch this space :)

Not sure what kind of music you are all into, but here's a link to my latest techno mix if you want to check it out: http://soundcloud.com/dansheldon/ds-its-the-mofo-weeeeeeeeekennnnddddd-nov09

Dan

Clio 182
Hello, welcome to CS! Congrats on the purchase! What colour 182 did you buy?? And where you from? Get your name down for the local meets wherever ya are!
Laura x

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Welcome, what color you bought?

FF means it has cup packs
there is
182 cup packed (FF)
and 182 cup

Clio 182
Hello, welcome to CS! Congrats on the purchase! What colour 182 did you buy?? And where you from? Get your name down for the local meets wherever ya are!
Laura x

Thanks. Got myself a silver 182 - looks ace with the cup wheels!! I'm from Birmingham so will check out the local meets :)