ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello - new Clio 172 Cup owner

Rob Thomson

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Hello all,

I thought I should say hello!

I bought a 172 Cup a couple of weeks ago. It's a lovely low mileage car that seems to have been well looked after but of course it has its niggles so I'm bound to be posting on here from time to time looking for advice! The Clio's intended to replace my 205 GTi while it has a rebuild (likely to take several years if not decades) but I really like it so chances are it'll become a keeper.

This seems like a really good forum; loads of really useful threads and lots of knowledgeable members.

Thanks, Rob.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hello all,

I thought I should say hello!

I bought a 172 Cup a couple of weeks ago. It's a lovely low mileage car that seems to have been well looked after but of course it has its niggles so I'm bound to be posting on here from time to time looking for advice! The Clio's intended to replace my 205 GTi while it has a rebuild (likely to take several years if not decades) but I really like it so chances are it'll become a keeper.

This seems like a really good forum; loads of really useful threads and lots of knowledgeable members.

Thanks, Rob.

Welcome aboard Rob :up::up::up:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Welcome Rob good replacement,not far off as raw as the legendary 205 gti