ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello peeps!!!!!

Hello as uve prob guessed, im a lady clio sport driver, dusnt seem to be many on here, so take care of me!!! ive just bought a silver 182 sport and im so happy with my new lil car!! what can i do to it, i dont want anything pink, thanx luv ya:rasp:

lol, i dont mind puting sum pics of me up aswel, but im not going to pose on the car or anything!! and hey none of u have pics of urselves on here just pics of ur cars so im changing my mind, hehe

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
lol, i dont mind puting sum pics of me up aswel, but im not going to pose on the car or anything!! and hey none of u have pics of urselves on here just pics of ur cars so im changing my mind, hehe

There is a couple of threads somewhere with pics of owners/cs members but i cant find them. Maybe someone else can help then we might get some pics of Abigail lol :)

albi blue 197
Hi and welcome from another clio sport girly!
Hope ur lovin ur car- i got a 197 about a week ago n its great!

clio 182 silver
hi welcome to cs. i happy to say i have a clio 182 in silver and its great i a car valter so it always shiney and when sun hits it when clean it looks fat. i dont see many silver 182 in milton keynes so it more fun. my brother inn law has black 182 and little bro has on in bright blue . have fun in yours x pics be good

heres a pic of me which was already on my computa but i cant seem to get the clio pics off my phone onto here, i will keep trying :eek:

th_l_a76ee4d852ccece673752eddcc97697d1.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
You do look young was surprised you had a 182 when i saw the pic wondered how you'd get insurance.

Oh well who cares looking young, will help when your older ;)