ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello people john 21 from notts area

200sx s14a,fiesta
hi all ive been a member on theis site for a good few month but not posted untill now lol

i own a nice red 172 clio 02 plate standard

and had a blue y plate 1 back in early 2008

i normaly have fords lol rs turbos etc etc im a bit fiesta mad ,but ive sold up after owning more than 20 fiestas rs turbos xr etc etc over the years

along with other ive owned 200sx s14a ,golf gti vr6

so i do like my cars,but this time ive gone back to a clio 172 as i was sick of useing a spanner and repairing my cars all the time lol wanted somthing smart good value and was quickish so i got another clio

so im here now and ill most prob be at your meets and events over the next year

anyway im john 21 from notts :D

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Hello and welcome my friend !!!

Ps im a big Ford nut too mate !!! (3dr cos, mk1 mex and lookin for a ESCOS or a mk2 mex towards end of the year to ger back into my RS'S)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
You think your french car is gonna be more reliable than the other stuff you've owned....think again.:S

200sx s14a,fiesta
lol i think it will be as my 2.1 fiesta had alot of power compared to my clio lol

ive still got my runnabout if the clio fails

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
welcome mate! i'm from notts area too so see you at some meets!

200sx s14a,fiesta
yes mate ill be at some of the meets just ponit me in the right way lol

aup mel as in linc lady lol

just laim we shall get some pics done

ive got pics up in the clio section bit

thanks all john

Welcome dude
Get yourself along to the Stok meet
I don't suppose you travel through long eaton as I've seen a flamer around there when I was in mine

200sx s14a,fiesta
Welcome dude
Get yourself along to the Stok meet
I don't suppose you travel through long eaton as I've seen a flamer around there when I was in mine

Yes that would be me my parnter lives in sawley

mel french is not bad but my fords are on top of my list and always will be lol