ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio Campus 1.2 Sport
Hello everyone. Im an ex Micra owner and now have moved up into the world of the Renault Clio and so far im really impressed with the change:cool:.

I was lucky enough that my parents bought me this beauty. It's a 1.2 Clio Campus Sport. From what I've read on these forums and heard from others the opinion on them doesn't seem to be too amazing but as I said before, it really has been a nice move up from the Micra.

Below: In car; Certainly more "car like" compared to the micra. The seats are lovely and comfortable and you really seem to sit in them rather than on them.

DSC00015.JPG

Below: Front

DSC00017.JPG

Below: Back

DSC00016.JPG

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Really like the smooth front bumper! But really despise the rear!

Nice car tho! Congrats

Just noticed is u missing a windscreen wiper?

Clio Campus 1.2 Sport
Not missing it, it was infact in the car on the back seat washing the interior! On the way back from the garage I put the wipers on and the left one moved as the clip that connects the arm and the wiper blade was bodged on and exploded into lots of small bits. Took it back down the garage today and they threw a new bit on. Problem solved.

Lots of Alfas
Nice, quite a few of these on the road now, at a distance they look like a 172mk2 (....runs and hides).

LY V6 with Recaros
Welcome, much better than the micra. I used to have a micra for my first car, and imo, most cars do feel better lol!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Nice, quite a few of these on the road now, at a distance they look like a 172mk2 (....runs and hides).

i think so too actually.

There is a black 07 plate round by me and at first glance, i thought it was 172.

Clio Campus 1.2 Sport
Picked up some floor mats earlier so prevent ones clogs destroying the interior. Amazing what a difference such a small change can make.

Just took the monster out for it's first decent drive and really enjoyed it, you really can put it into the corners and it doesn't roll or feel 'Skitty' at all. Great fun!. Although I know you can't rev them too hard when new i've put it above the 3k mark a few times to move past lorries and it jus keeps going:D. As i've said on some other forums, it's no Ferrari/M3 but it certainly ain't no Micra.