ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 182 & Audi RS4
Morning All,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my names is Tom and I am based in Gloucestershire.

I picked up my 182 yesterday, it is a 05 plate in silver and first impressions are that it seems like it could be a lot of fun :evil:

The clio is my wife's daily drive and the family run about, was searching for a small car for along time. Was trying to think diesel, space & economy, but the EVO star rating and general praise for the clio forced my hand.

My other car is a RS4 (B5) stage 3 tuned with 480bhp, which is obviously much fun also. I also have a 2006 Yamaha FZ1 for those amognst us who are into their bikes.

Anyway I am an active member of RS246.com and the forum has proved invaluable for sourcing parts, advice, meets and general banter so I am hoping for more of the same on cliosport.net.

Will head on over to the correct section and ask some 'newbie' style questions. I am sure they have been asked a million times before so bare with me.

Cheers,

Tomson

RB 182
Welcome Tom, nice choice of cars.

Have you got the cup packs on the 182 (Splitter and different spoiler etc)?

Clio 182 & Audi RS4
Cheers guys,

Not sure of what packs I actually have! That is one of my first questions (posted in Clio discussion), How do I find out?

Cheers,

Tomson