ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello.

Hi,

I've thought about getting a Renaultsport Clio mk2 for a while now and have now decided to get one. I've just turned 40 and have decided after years of sharing the misses car i should get myself a motor again. Wanted something with a bit of bite thats also not crazy expensive to run, as it will be used fairly often. So here i am, now looking for one. I don't really want to spend more than £3.5k but hope to get a decent car for that. I used to be really into my cars when i was younger. A nice Fiesta RS Turbo and a mint mk2 rev1 MR2 Turbo the highlights there. I am looking forward to just taking the clio out for a drive on a sunday morning now and then. Always loved doing that in the past haha.

Anyway this looks to be a great site. And i'm sure i will enjoy being a part of the club.

Cheers!

James.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Hi and welcome to cliosport. You'll get a cracker for that money. If you're not too fussy you could get a 172 and bag over a grand of that. Lots of choice out there.

Clio Sport 172.
Hi and welcome, I bagged my 53 plate 172 for £1200, needs a little work but nothing major. So plenty of choice, definitely buy one of the above options before the weather gets nice!

Well i got one last week. Done about 350 miles in it and loving it:) Such a fun little car.

Anyway here's a few pics of it i took after a clean today. It needs a polish but it's too cold at the moment for my poor hands! It did have some 195/45 hankook ventus prime 2's on the front but i replaced those yesterday with some new 205/45 rainsport 2's. The rears are 205's but as you can see are mismatched budgets, although in good condition. They will be replaced next week.

View attachment 89049View attachment 89050View attachment 89051