ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellooooooo! Im a newbie!!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

hey you guys *blushes* i already love it here!

*ahem* and i am newly single too by the way!

My god...... does she realise what she has just done? :eek: :D Expect a torrent of PMs come flooding your way now from all the blokes....

D.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

:) Welcome

Good to see another Female member join us!

There are pics of a lot of us on our Hotornot board by the way;)

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Tucks on 12 April 2005

:) Welcome

Good to see another Female member join us!

There are pics of a lot of us on our Hotornot board by the way;)

wheres the hot or not board???

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Girl_Racer on 12 April 2005

Well firstly i would like to say...damn you lot are friendly, thanx for making me welcome!!!

2"nd of all what i meant to say was i have a CORSA 1.2 Sxi..Doh, I have Clios on the brain!

Thirdly, anyone else from around the Ipswich, Suffolk area!?

welcome to the forum matey,

there are a few members in the suffolk area - a few down in ipswich, one i know of in stowmarket, 1 in thetford and myselve in bury st edmunds.

like guilbert said there is ment to be a meet in bury on the 30th of april... there have been several posts about it and it appears to have died a death at present but i am just about to bring it back to life!

ill send you a pm when its sorted.

cheers

seb

car? need a license 1st!

welcome aboard.

Expect lots of PMs and pic requests :)

Enjoy your stay, and your car! :)

welcome to the club, dont feel intimidated by all these guys asking for pics, circling for the kill etc. - Im a girlie and Im chairwoman of the club - jointly with hubby who is chairman !!

My 172 was a yellow one too, when we started the club, and I loved it to bits - Im just lucky I now have a V6 255 - well again, jointly with hubby !

anyway, welcome and hope you enjoy.

Vee dub

LMAO @ Tucks and his hot or not fame! Legend :)

Hello and welcome (not too sure who im saying hi too as I have just read 3 posts from new girls on this thread! its all good though!

Tom

[Edited by TomS on 12 April 2005 at 10:13pm]

LOTS!

Im also fairly new - they are a nice bunch here arent they! Wish I was getting my 172 tomorrow, waiting is doing my head in!

Anyway, welcome indeed.

Jono

Hello and welcome

Im from Norwich so not a million miles away, often in Ipswich to. Did you buy the 172 locally? Ive seen a yellow mk1 been advertised for ages in autotrader, and know a bloke who had another one locally to

2001 172,VW Touran

welcome to the gang.I hope you enjoy the car ive had my black 172 bout a3 months now and liking it lots:D

3.0ltr V6

Hey there, great to see another Girl Racer! Thought I was the only one, lol. Im a fairly new girl member but I think there are plenty more of us. I drive a V6 and these guys on here are great. V friendly and always try and help if needed. Enjoy your new car!