ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help 172 sill sticker

renaultsport clio 182

does anyone know if renault dealers will do these and how much they are as my number 1 has peeled off,so im stuck with 72 lol 72 bhp.;)

do you mean the cup lettering, which they have on the doors?
as thats the only 172 badge i can think of !
if so renault sell them, or give mike172sport a shout.

renaultsport clio 182

no matey the 172 sticker on the inside of the door sill,its the plate on the sill,it says 172 renaultsport the renaultsport is in chrome and looks like it will never come off but the 172 is 3 little square stickers,hence my no 1 peeling off,hope this sounds more to the point.;)

renaultsport clio 182

cheers 182_blue had a feeling that would be the case,might just peel them all off and maybe get some made up that look like it, like i say its just the 172 3 little inch square stickers.

406 passion wagon..

Hmmm I seem not to have them on mine.... it just says RenaultSport in black! Or maybe I havent looked properly. Or maybe the 172 has fallen off already

How crap!

renaultsport clio 182

cheers people,so two choices try mike or like cupcake says remove the rest ill go with cupcake,they would probably peel off again.

again cheers.;)