ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP. clio 182 not starting

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
please need help with my 182.
car was fine all working ok. i have now fitted a roll cage, battery cutoff and now the bloody thing wont start.
at first it would do nothing, i would turn the key all the lights would come on as normal then click it to start- nothing.
my first thought was alarm so as its just going to be a race car i decided to remove the alarm.tracked all the wires back and cut out. now do i need to connect any of the wires to anything(purple, yellow, red, black, green)
now it will turn over for a couple of seconds then stop on its own without any signs of firing
WHAT HAVE I DONE or not done.
cheers rob

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
right just been out again.
when you turn the key the lights come on the go off but it has the stop light,serv light, the one inbetween them, abs, esp and the handbrake ligh even though the hadbrake is off.

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i have now tried the re tuner and it wont connect to the ecu, so i think i might of fried the ecu when wielding the cage feet in(possibly but did have the battery disconnected)