ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! clio sport mk2 throttle prob :(

ok well ive just had with this damn car....

im having the same prob for the last two months. we in the garage replaced EVERY THING (i think) wich is connected with the throttle.

the car every some time (every day... but not always happening) is having the engine stoped! in the middle of the drive (in sliding speed... 10 kmh avarage) and also electric light and engine light are on...

the cpu telling us (the garage) that its the throttle prob.. but we replaced a NEW throtle. and still not solved the prob....

what could it be ? we also replaced the back lights controler wich is connected to the throttle in this way or another.

HELP! i really NEED HELP!!! i dont find any solution for this damn prob.

and my car is doing me so much hard time that i dunno what to do but to sell the damn thing.

no im not...EVERY THING in the car is original.

no additions at all.

also air filter was changed 10K kilometer.

so i think its still good (i also checked it my self and saw its clean and cleaned it more! with air pressure).

Lionel Richie

TDC sensor (ontop of the gearbox, above the flywheel)

MAP sensor (on the side of the inlet)

Oxygen sensor (2 in the exhaust, 1 before the CAT and one after)

or the only other idea i have is to remove the pipe just next to the throttle body, and block off the hole (the pipe is about 5mm diameter) see if this makes any difference

sounds like a sensor fault, the ECU/CPU will need resetting

are you in Germany by chance??

no im not.

well we just found out that this new problem is not the throttle fault... cpu prob... you were right about it.

now.. we got a new prob, the source of this fault.