ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help... decision to keep clio!!

After a lot of thinking, not sleeping properly, talking to parents, missus, feeling if i have done the right thing or not.

I dont think its time for me to buy the BMW.

I know, this means I will lose my £100 deposit, but then I dont have a big bill sitting on my head in the future. i.e repayments etc etc.

please tell me I am doing the right thing... i'm so confused.

I think I did all this on impluse...

I guess this is part of learning from mistakes. etc etc

I will no longer continue to mod the CLIO. I think I will start selling parts off the clio!! get it back to standard, and sell it as standard.

I will now gauge an interest on parts on my clio!

emotional rant over :dapprove:

I have decided right haven't I.

Jay

ITR UKDC2
better to have the money when you buy a car mate.....repayments are a NO NO for me.

what you are doing is better i think as you will look forward and enjoy the moment when you get the zim zimmer.

Chocolate Bar™
repayments suit me into the ground. if i can afford the repayments then to me its the same as saving up, with the benefit being i get it now and the obvious downside being the interest mummy charges lmao

its one of them you need to think about as nobody can make the decision for you, but like i did - lightly stripping and then selling on the clio is likely to yield the best return.

If you weren't happy or totally decided then don't sell sounds like you know for definate what you want now.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
can i have first dibs on everything you sell please?!?!

to be honest mate i wouldnt get finance on the car, your clio is an awesome car, and although you may want a change you may regret it in 2/3/4/5 years when you are paying for it still when you can see other things for the money?as in house etc?if you havent already got one.

alternatively if you can afford it and still continue with hobbies then why not?

if i were you, go with your gut feeling, if you think its a good/bad idea without taking everything into account then that feeling is probably right, trust your head not your bank account.

Focus ST
Sounds like your making the right decision. One thing to be able to afford the car. Its another to afford the running costs, tyres, petrol.....blah....blah.....

Why not just upgrade to either a 1*2 or a 1.6??